There’s nothing quite as refreshing as a cold glass of iced tea on a smoldering hot summer day. June is National Iced Tea Month and we’ll be sharing iced tea tips all month long.
1. Double the tea! Use twice as much tea for iced tea as you would use for hot tea to avoid watered down tea.
2. Steep your tea leaves on ice for a more concentrated flavor. Learn how to ice brew tea here.
3. Tea Infusion. Infuse your tea with seasonal herbs and fruits using flavored ice cubes.
4. Matcha on the rocks. Add ice to your traditional matcha for a mellow, matcha cold brew.
5. Make it festive. You don’t have to be a big drinker to join the party. Sip your iced tea from a martini glass.
6. Blend a tea cocktail or mocktail. Did you know tea cocktails are a thing? They are and they’re delicious. We’ve got a fruity hibiscus sangria recipe to get you started.
Have a favorite iced tea tip share? Post it in the comments below.
Comments will be approved before showing up.