From the novice cook to the serious gourmand, here are 9 creative kitchen tools and ingredients that make perfect gifts for the home gourmet.
- Weekly Meal Planner. This pretty meal planner pad with tear off shopping lists makes meal planning delightfully easy. $16
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil. All cooks need to keep a few different bottles of high quality oil in their pantry. Featuring handpicked and cold pressed olives from ancient groves in the southern Spanish region of Cordoba, this beautifully bottled oil delivers warm, fruity and nutty flavor notes. $26
- Artisan Spices. Give them a trip around the world with global flavors like turmeric spice with notes of citrus and ginger, earthy cumin, and nutty black sesame seeds packaged in modern black jars. $20
- Citrus Floral Recipe Box. Turn their recipes into a treasured keepsake collection with a vintage inspired recipe tin. Gold metallic interior, 12 letterpress dividers and 24 recipe cards. $35
- Oven Mitt. This compact quilted linen oven mitt will protect the busy cook’s fingertips while handling hot pans. $22
- Grey Lavender Dish Soap. Along with creativity in the kitchen comes a bit of a mess. This lovely dish soap with notes of lavender, white tea and bergamot will sooth and condition the cook’s hands while gently cleaning the dishes.
- Organic Herb Garden Kit. This easy-to-grow organic herb kit provides fragrant and fresh picked from the garden flavors right in the kitchen. $23
- Stoneware Crock. Inspired by farmhouse kitchens, this 3x3” rustic jar is the perfect size to organize and store small kitchen utensils. $10
- Marble Cutting Board. This hexagon marble cutting board is perfect for chopping and serving. $25
Ready to design your own garden lover’s gift box? Visit our Create a Gift builder to get started.