Activated Charcoal Gift Guide
Charcoal has been used for centuries to effectively remove toxins, and as a natural filter for air and water. Also known as food-grade carbon, activated charcoal and black magic. It’s no secret this ancient ingredient has been one of the fastest growing wellness trends as consumers continue to seek more mindful and balanced lifestyles.
While charcoal has been featured in natural bath, beauty and spa products in recent years, it is now emerging as a key ingredient across health-oriented food and beverages too. From lattes to pizza dough, charcoal is making an appearance as a powerful ingredient for a digestive cleanse.
Here are 5 unique gift ideas featuring charcoal for the holistic person on your list that are much more meaningful than a lump of coal.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission on your purchase.
- Rosemary Truffle Sea Salt Caramels: Hand crafted and slow cooked. These luxurious caramels are blended with fresh-rosemary and imported truffle & activated charcoal sea salt for a savory and satisfying treat.
- Charcoal Exfoliating Face Mask: A paraben-free, phthalate-free and talc-free activate charcoal face mask is the perfect size to pack in your travel or gym bag and helps reduce redness and inflammation.
- Hand-baked Charcoal Wafers: Hexagonal charcoal wafers made from 100% unbleached stoneground whole meal flower pairs well with your favorite cheese or wine jelly. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, these charcoal treats are available on amazon.
- Eucalyptus Foot Soak: Perfect for tired feet, this fizzing foot soak is a wonderful way to end a long day. This peppermint and eucalyptus effervescent foot soak is made with activated charcoal and essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus.
- Good Tidings Curated Gift Box: Featuring goodies to share (or not!) including rosemary truffle & activated charcoal sea salt caramels, there’s no better way to send good cheer this season. not available.