You’ve just been gifted a jar of wine jelly. Now, how do you use it? Here are 5 ways to enjoy this wine-infused spread.
1. Because wine jelly is infused with wine grapes, it is most often enjoyed with cheese. Use it as a spread on rustic bread or biscuits for an appetizer.
2. Brush fillets and vegetables with it before baking like this Balsamic Pinot Grigio Pear Fish Glaze from Soiree Wine Jelly.
3. Make an adult version of the classic PB&J and spread it on bread with your favorite peanut butter or other creative toppings.
4. Skip the syrup and put a dollop of wine jelly on pancakes, waffles or French toast.
5. Use it as a filling for pastries, cookies, tarts and even doughnut holes!
Have more suggestions for creative ways to serve wine jelly? Share it with us in the comments below.
Comments will be approved before showing up.